Wednesday 25 January 2012

Pink & Sparkly at Crafts and Me

Well we're over to Karen to host her first challenge at Crafts and Me this week and she has chosen the favourite theme of lots of us - Pink & Sparkly :D :D :D

For this I used the digi stamp by Hannah Lynn called Moonglow which I think will become a firm favourite with me as she has lovely lines to colour.  I went for just a few strands of a darker pink using mulberry and lighter pinks using baby pink and the pink lavender flexmarker on her hair.  Her skin is coloured with ivory, blush, coral, cinnamon, soft peach and cocoa and I think I used some rose pink on her cheeks!
All the white bits (on her top, flower and spine of wings) are glittered with glamour dust and the flowers are all glittered with stickles crystal.  The boingy things in the flowers already came glittered :)
Thats not green card on there BTW its holographic silver.  Isnt it funy how your tastes change, 3 years ago I used to despise holographic card now I love it!

Flowers are from wild orchid, the cute butterfly is by papermania and I've used a butterfly embossing folder which brand escapes me!

Hope you can come and join in Karens first pink and sparkly challenge over at Crafts & Me this week :)





I'd like to also enter my card into...

4 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Perfectly pink! Hugs, Lesley

Aunty Sue said...

oh this is lovely great image and colours

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! Your coloring is fabulous! :)

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Birthday Sundaes! :)

hugs,
Jo
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Anna said...

Ooo, so pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Flutter By Wed.