Monday 2 January 2012

Beaded earrings

Afternoon all!  Been having a bit of a tidy up today, cant wait to get the house back to normal on wednesday when kids go back to school and I can take the decs down.  I'll miss the christmas tree although its a real one that can be planted.  Must say I'm very pleased with it, I got a blue/green one from B&Q last year because it said low drop but it was anything but!  If you brushed past it then it shed loads of needles on the floor, was a constant battle with it.  It was my first time having a real tree and I found it really off putting but on a whim this year I bought one in ASDA for £15 and its hardly had any drop at all, stayed upright, not required much maintenance for water or drop so been really pleased with it.

Got a couple of pics to show you today of one of my other loves - beads!  Been starting to make earrings as I've been having a bit of a self makeover with some new clothes and stuff, amazing what you can get off ebay and I can be dressed very very smartly for less than £3 lol!  Thought I'd make some earrings to match so what you think?  The silver ear hooks make my ears itch like crazy so I use gold :)

I got the black beads with flowers in from Pwllheli, the flowers look like they're floating.  I'm wearing a lot of turquoise at the mo so these are to go with those outfits.  Have to take the longs ones off if I'm driving as they catch on my coat.


These are absolutely gorgeous deep purple beads from Tiddly Beads on ebay, they're tanzanite fire polished and look delicious!
Well back to my housework, hope nobody visits today coz I'd be dead embarrassed lol! x

3 comments:

Juls said...

these are just fabulous!!! hugs Juls

Dragonlady said...

Fabulous earings, you are so clever. Happy New Year hun.

Hugs Ali x

Andrea said...

I love your earrings - beautiful beads.
Love, Andrea xx