Tuesday 24 January 2012

Passion for Promarkers - Recycle something

Evening All!  The new challenge this week over at Passion for Promarkers is to recycle something.  I was a bit stumped for this one having had a clearout before xmas until I remembered the belt my DD was getting rid of.  Its a chain belt filled with charms, get rid????  I don't think so lol!  I pilfered one of the metal hearts off it, cleaned it with blending solution then added wild plum distress ink to colour it to match the papers.  I then intended to paint a small amount of 3d gloss on it and add glamour dust but the nozzle was blocked so a bit of prodding with my poky tool and it started to flow so aimed over the heart and splodge!!  A massive blob came out and drowned it!  Not to be deterred I spread some glamour dust on a piece of card, picked the soaked heart up with my poky tool and gave it an all over dusting :)

The image I used is one of the new Tildas (cozy heart) from the 2012 sweet crazy love collection coloured with promarkers and I added 3d gloss (this time with a paintbrush!) and sprinkled with glamour dust,  I've added random crystal hearts and a little butterfly.

The inside is also decorated with lovely pink hearts papers and the card is cut with a go kreate dye.

Hope you can recycle something and come join us this week!  There is a prize of 4 digi's from Pink Gem Designs up for grabs!



I'd like to enter into...

Tuesday Throwdown - So charming
Cupcake Craft - All you need is love
Card Cupids - Valentines
Stampin sisters in christ - Make a heart stand out

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Ooo, super cuteness!! I love this adorable TIlda and your shaped card is beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing at SSIC this week *Ü*

~Kris
SSIC Design Team

Grenouille Greetings said...

CHARMING! And lovely! Hugs, Lesley

Sue said...

This is beautiful Vix, I'm not a lover of Tilda, but this whole card is wonderful x

Brodders said...

Gorgeous x

Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week, good luck!

having a {me} day said...

wOW! This is gorgeous! Love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

melsanford said...

Oh this is beautiful! That charm is gorgeous and I love all the glitter :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx