Sunday 15 January 2012

Wii dance

Evening all!  Quick post from me tonight as I've been scribbling and dancing all day!  Been colouring in some lovely new images from a new shop called My Crafty Heart who have some fairy digis named after the DT :).
I also picked up the new wii dance mat i got off ebay the other day, I'm completely hopeless haha!  Had a go with our Stace and Ethan, the kids are funny on it but they have fun.
My elbow really really hurts, I think its the swordplay on wii sports resort does it, ouchy!
Will be back tommoz with some new scribblings so night all x

2 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

Glad your keeping up your resolution and that your having a ball on the wii

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vix, i look forward to seeing what you create with the MCH images :) Hope your elbow feels better soon, hugs, Teresa xx