Monday 30 January 2012

Finished Teddy Bo

Evening all!  Have you ever had one of those days where nothing gels or looks right?  I made 3 card fronts today, that is the papers before I add bellies and the image and none of it looked right together pfffffft!

Then I tried to photograph DT card and there's a chuffin oily fingerprint on my lens aaaargh!  Fone camera is ok so used that instead till i can clean camera properly.

Anyway got fed up of paper shuffling until I came across some digi papers and thought ooooh pwitty and finished off the Teddy Bo from the tutorial so you can see how it all comes together and the card just flowed and fell into place.

I added pink and yellow distress ink around the edge, you can thank Kim Reygate for that combo as I would never have put them together but I saw a project Kim did in CM &P mag a while ago using that combo and I've loved it since.

So pleased with the finish on this, not too overboard not too minimal - i can't do CAS either as i love colour too much :)


Isn't it funny how a day of frustration ends with one that just falls into place :)


Id like to enter into...
Teddy Bo - Anything goes
Craft your Passion - Beary sweet
Dream valley - animals
One stitch at a time - Use digi


BTW sorry if my img has checks over it, my Fone or blogger app does it so I'll replace when on pc tommoz
PS Sheila if you pop me your addy I can send it you so you can have a real life looksie x

18 comments:

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hiya Vixykins
Lovely card, love the papers and colours :).
Hey I just found out we are nearly neighbours... give or take a few miles... LOL.
Hugs
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Teddy Bo Vix...after all your drama it came out beautiful...love the papers and fabulous colouring. love the colour combo too.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous card - love the flowery papers - glad it finally fell together for you rather than in the bin :c)
Hugs
Debbie xx

Lau W said...

Oh so gourgeous colors ! Very nice card !
xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

She's sooooo cute. Lovely colourwork and colour combo, Vix! Hugs, Lesley

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

This is stunning with all of the beautiful flowers in the background and the faint little yellow coloring on the image flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at the Teddy Bo challenge this time and be sure to check out the new images in the shop today, they're so cute!
Good Luck,
Tammy Louise

Country Mouse said...

Super cute card!!! Love your color combo!!! Thanks for playing along at Craft Your Passion! Good luck!
audrey

Scrapcat 1 said...

Love the colouring as always Vix and your right I wouldn't have put those inks together but oh they look yummy.

Anne-Marie said...

Pwitty indeed! Love the pink and yellow...will have to remember that one, and your colouring is ace!

Nela said...

Hi, gorgeous card, lovely colouring!
Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge!
Nela xx

Jill said...

This is just wonderful!
Lovely colours and the flowery paper and the flowers look just beautiful together with the image

Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo
challenge this time and I hope to see you again!
Hugs from Jill

Kirsty said...

Hi Yes we all have those crafty days lol I adore your colouring and these pretty papers ! Thanks for joining us at the Teddybo Challenge

Choccy said...

Sooo cute. I do love your card.
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Use A Digi' Hope to see you back next week ;O)
Choccy x

Kelly said...

Stunning, i love teddy bea! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and the fab colour scheme :-) Thank you for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Hazel said...

This is so pretty. Great colour combo, I rarely use yellows so mite give this a try,
Hugs
H xx Teddy Bo DT

earthspirit927 said...

Adorable card:) Thank you for Joining us This week at Craft Your Passion Challenges for our Beary Sweet Challenge:) Good Luck and have a great week!

Melissa
expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com

Daniele said...

such a sweet card using one of my fave Teddy Bea images
hugs