Saturday 7 January 2012

Some Gorjuss Girls

Evening all!  I thought I'd show you a couple of images I coloured a couple of weeks back.  Debbi left a comment on here about seeing them at High Legh craft shop so thought I'd show you :)
I've used this image a few times, I also like colouring her with coloursoft pencils too.  Its the sitting gorjuss girl, now re-released in a set with cupcakes and stuff but this is the original sugar nellie one.
The image quality isnt great sorry as I just took a quick pic on my fone.


Going to scoot as I'm scribbling to sort out the tutorials for next week :)

9 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

Love your colouring!

Fiona said...

gorgeous colouring!! love the shiny hair...I haven't mastered that with my pencils.

Fi
x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow these images are just fabulous, what amazing colouring , you sure are one talented lady.

Marie

Papercraft By Carole said...

Such beautiful colouring!! Wow!! Cxx

Debbi Powell Designs said...

Thanks Vix!!! Still love them :)

nessy said...

stunning colouring!
vanessa xx

Shazza said...

oooh how lovely, you have inspired me to look her out and ink her up again x

Julie said...

Stunning colouring Vicky!! Juliexx

Lau W said...

OMG ! perfection ! Congrats for this superb colouring !
xxx