Wednesday 20 February 2008

UKS challenge

Had a look at this weeks challenge on UKS

Song title from sound track of Saturday Night Fever or Grease as LO title - 10pts
Two photos - 10pts
Something shiney - 5pts
To use white on LO - 5pts


Sounds good to me! I've been meaning to sort out my 12x12's. They're such a mess! Considering I have an "organiser" it isnt very organised *blush*


Postie's been, not my usual one either. By the look on his face I aint a pretty sight in the morning haha! He brought gifts! Sheilakins sent me Lotus back and made me a fab card using her (will upload later) and some watercolour paper (hot press I think, mine feels very different) and some stamped Thomas Kinkade images. I was looking at buying a couple of TK stamps but I dont think they're gonna be my thing. I'm not very good at colouring but I'll have a go. Been looking for inspiration for Boo's 40th this Sunday and I think I'll use one of the TK images, its gonna take me days to complete!

No comments: