Thursday 28 February 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ETHAN

Happy Birthday to my precious little Son Ethan (Eefie) How fast has a year flown!


I'm taking him swimming today and we'll all go out on Saturday for his birthday. I've got all his prezzies wrapped waiting for him for the morning and some balloons to play with. I'll post some pics tommorrow. I can't believe how quick a year has gone, on one hand its flown yet on another it feels like he's been with us forever!


Here's the card I made him, I rejigged it a bit from last time :)


6 comments:

Annapurna said...

Wish him happy birthday from me too!!
Aren't kids wonderful.
xx
Anna

Sarah said...

Wishing him a BIG Happy Birthday from his "Auntie Sarah" of the SBS. Hope you all have a fantastic day.
xx :0)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Ethan have a fun time playing with your cake and eating the pressies.
Loopy xxx

Elisabeth said...

Happy birthday Ethan!! Time does fly...seems like yesterday my Emily was born and she'll be 3 in May!

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card for a gorgeous little boy!! Hugs Hels xx SBS12

Wendy said...

What a cute card! Happy belated Birthday Ethan. Lots of hugs and birthday wishes from me.

Wendy