Tuesday 12 February 2008

Don't say a word!

See previous posts about DECISIONS!



OK the last flower circle was nice in its own right but just did not suit the image. This poor purple circle is being dragged everywhere but I think this is its rightful home (*I retain the right to change my mind again.....!) Whilst I'm here, the purple circle I made by running it through the cuttlebug with the embossing folder. Not sure what its called but its lots of circles and flowers then I sprayed it with moonglow purple something or other! (Note: See previous notes about memory loss!) The flowers are prima and I've used ickle tiny buttons I've had for years but "Saved for best" as you do. I think the stamping would have been better about 5mm further up...... It was the first time I've used it so I'll remember next time.

OK this is my final version, I think..... :P

No comments: