Friday 22 February 2008

Have managed to do UKS Feb week 3 challenge but the photo is awful so will have to take one in daylight tomorrow. Also did a magnolia card using the watercolour paper Sheilakins kindly sent me using marvy pens. Oooooh BIG difference! It blends woo hoo! Will upload tommoz before I post it to Rachel.

Have spent most of the day following me dear darling Son around clearing up the mess he makes. He empties his toybox and whilst I'm clearing that up he pulls out all the DVD's then moves into the kitchen to pull the washing from the basket. He's smart this one, if he empties the basket he can move it. I currently use it to stop him getting in the kitchen drawers. A trip to Mothercare is in order for some kiddie locks! He also helps (hinders) me with the washing, I load the machine and he unloads it just as fast. Today he's managed to pull the drawer out of the machine as it was filling with water, he got drenched in conditioner, was lucky he didn't scald himself so now the drawer is sellotaped....

A 20 times daily ritual of his is to empty my craft drawers of stamps. He likes to look at them and fling them on the floor. I took a little video of him in the aftermath, normally its MUCH worse!

6 comments:

Claire aka Feline said...

I think a crafter in the making Vix, lets hope Chunky never finds the ink!! LOL xx

Elisabeth said...

I remember those days...shoot....Emily still makes a mess. Only now she's old enough to clean them up herself! LOL I usually give Emily some scraps of paper and a glue stick and let her go to town.

Sarah said...

What a cheeky monkey!! :0) SBS12

Annapurna said...

He is so cute. My 2 yr old loves my pens. All others are locked up. I will post some faces she draws :-)
xx
Anna

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw little cutie!! What a lovely little fella xx Hels SBS12

Nikki said...

Awww so sweet! He was really telling you a tale wasn't he??!
Nikki x