Friday 15 February 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers-12

Ooooh a new stamp group - Fab!

Sooo I have to write a little introduction? Ummm

I'm a stamp addict, I mean a serious one! I absolutely love Stamp Oasis especially designs by Kaitlyn (I think thats her name). I'm also fond of stampscapes and PSX, hero arts, Magnolia and cutie stamps although I have a wide range from oriental to mountain ranges. I'm also fond of ink and messy things although I don't get much time to really play and experiment nowadays.

I've recently got a cuttlebug so been playing with that and I like the embossing folders you get for them. Technique wise I like to experiment and have dabbled with most but generally stick to stamping and a bit of 3d nowadays.

I do ATC's and I started scrapbooking last year although I'm not very good at it (different way of thinking) but I get pleasure from it so it doesn't matter.

I have a 15yo daughter and a son who's 1 on the 28th and a baby girl due on 25th June and THATS IT no more lol!!! My partner is South African so you'll sometimes see some African designs here and there. Thats about it!

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood Vix!

Look forward to visiting your blog often. I love your "Tilda"? card below - beautiful colors and the stamp is too cute!

And Congratulations on your upcoming baby girl!!!!

Elisabeth said...

Welcome Vix! I got my Cuttlebug for Christmas and I've been using it on everything I've made since! LOL

Congrats on the new bundle of joy!

Rachel Webber said...

Welcome to the sisterhood. Fab blog, Eefie is gorgeous with a very infectious laugh!

Look forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your designs

craftyrachel said...

Welcome! I'm so glad we have a pregnant sister in the 'hood. I will live vicariously through you. Love babies, love, love!

Sarah said...

Hi Vix!

Another Stampaholic here! Love PB's and Whipper Snapper.

Your little one is gorgeous and good luck with the new arrival.

I look forward to hearing all about it through SBS 12.

xx :0)

Wendy said...

Hi Vix and welcome to the sisterhood! I love your cards. Your Tilda cards was too cute. I look forward to visiting your blog and seeing your great work.

Congratulation on your upcoming baby girl. I love babies especially little girls.

Hels Sheridan said...

Hiya ...am a new Sister too!! And how wonderful you will be having a little one soon....all the best...Hels x

Rosie said...

Fascinating! Welcome to the Sisterhood... I love tribal and african images. If I could afford to be, I'd be a stamp collector (as in rubber - lol!) You are one busy lady! Loved the video!!