Monday 4 February 2008

My poor little Bubbo has got a cold, bless! He's got candlesticks and really struggling at night despite heavy doses of kiddies olbas oil. He's still loving as ever though and plants big kisses on you - ewwww! He's got his 7-9 month development check tomorrow, ummm he was 11 months a week ago!


On Wednesday I've got my 20 week scan with Boygi. I've now decided I want to know the sex even if Boo doesn't. I think it will help bonding and sorting things out beforehand. I also found out some info from the hospital, they're offering 4d scans now at better prices than most private places so think I'll be booking in in about 6 weeks or so.

I'm convinced its another boy, Boo thinks girl so we'll have to wait and see!


Anyhow craft wise I've not done too much in the past few days. Made this card for Kathy D's birthday.

I haven't made a vintage card for AGES so really enjoyed this one. The image is stamped with one of the adirondack 4 colour pads so it runs from cranberry to bottle then I've stipled around the image again in adirondack before edging (stipling again) with krylon copper so its got a nice metallic finish. The ribbon was actually from the ends of a cracker, a gorgeous burgundy colour organza.

No comments: