Tuesday 19 February 2008

Postie stalking



A watched postman never arrives it seems. Bit like a watched kettle never boils. Spent the morning checking the door for the postie, absolutely no sign of him. Normally his bike is up the road but not today, nuffin, nadda arrived! Sheilakins has sent me my Lotus stamp home (I hope she made her diiiiirty!) and she's sent me some watercolour paper to play with and some thomas kinkade stamped images, she's sent these before but postie decided to keep them. Will have to keep an eye out tomorrow as they were sent recorded so they'd better arrive!

Its been warm the past couple of days so I've let Eefie explore the garden a bit. Now he wants to make bids for freedom all the time and doesnt seem to care that the temperature is plummeting to sub zero!


Managed to finish a couple of cards off today. This one I used part of the 4 florals QVC kit and I used my cropodile to set the eyelets, how cool is that thing! Sooooo easy to use!





Finished off Linda's card, she's being induced today so should be a mommy in the next few hours. I've added the word congratulations since I took the pic and I'm waiting to find out the baby's name so I can put it in the circle bits.



5 comments:

Annapurna said...

Hi Vix-
Welcome to the sisterhood. Lovely cards and congratulations on the coming baby girl. Looking forward to getting to know you and your creations.
xx
Anna

Wendy said...

Hi Vix,
Just dropping by to say hello and to let you know your cards are awesome. I love that baby shower card you made. Your friend is going to love it.

Wendy

Vixykins said...

You know I'm so ditzy! I bought the cuttlebug embossing envelope - the baby one for that card and totally forgot I had it!!!

Liz said...

Hi Vix, welcome to the Sisterhood. Your cards are gorgeous! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your work :)

Liz

Tracy K said...

Just stopping by to say hi and welcome to the sisterhood. Looking forward to seeing more of your cards. I'm just loving the magnolia one.