Saturday 23 February 2008

Tilda & Ethan

Finally remembered to use Boo's camera so hopefully better pictures now! This one is "Party Tilda" by Magnolia. I had a go at watercolouring using marvy le plume pens direct to paper technique and blending them, getting there slowly! Also used some of the DCWV pocket full of posies papers, they're thick, glittery and lovely!






This one is for UK Scrappers February week 3 challenge. Card Making & papercraft magazines freebie this month was an embossing board and it has a scalloped edge on so I've used that and cut it out then drawn around the edges with sakura white. The background paper is also DCWV. The stamping I was a little disappointed with, they're HOTP clear stamps and I used Brilliance moonlight white which wasn't *that* visible. I hear stazon white is much better on darker colours so I think I'll invest as I do use white quite a lot.




Went to Trafford Centre today with DD and Eefie. He's such a big flirt! Anything in a pram haha! Bless him though he had some garlic bread and dropped his last piece and looked at it on the floor then at his hand then at the floor and looked really sad ahhhhh! Big Sis gave him some of her subway instead so he was happy then! He tells you when he wants more by raising his hand to his mouth. He's lovely to take out, he loves people and crowds and will eat literally anything so he's easy to feed on the go. DD used to be a nightmare to feed (still is at 15!)
Anyway its Boo's 40th tomorrow!!! I don't think he's very happy about it lol!

No comments: