Sunday 17 February 2008

Colouring

This weekend I've been experimenting with colouring. Learning more about blending and adding tone for depth. Well I say learning, whether I achieved anything is debatable lol! Much fiddling with marvy pens on various surfaces, couple of diva strops because I can't colour in! Actually if you leave it and go back it doesnt look as bad as you first think. I'm getting there slowly!
Also had a look at a new kit I got from QVC outlet, its a DCWV pocket full of posies stack which came with 48 sheets of 12x12. They're gorgeous! Just the right kind to use with magnolias and sugar nellies so I'll look at them a bit more and stroke them before cutting them up :)

Started a baby card for Linda. She hasn't had it yet but assumes its a girl. Poor girl is overdue by over a week now so from what I'm reading she's being induced early next week so fingers and toes crossed for a safe delivery and happy healthy baby!

I'm craving chocolate again! Not regular chocolate but things like wheetos and chocolate ready brek. Oh and custard.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I have the matstack of Pocket Full of Posies. You will love it. Gorgeous papers!

SBS12