Sunday 24 February 2008

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY BOO!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Boo
Happy Birthday to you!

Yep its Boo's 40th today! We got him a solid silver tie slide, traipsed everywhere round trafford centre for that! Eefie managed to lose his last one! DD got him an "I'm not 40, I'm two 20 year olds" mug lol! And he got a couple of the BBC wildlife books to go with his DVD's and a mini birthday cake :-)

Here's the card I made him, its a stampscape on watercolour paper that I coloured with various inks. I added sakura stardust clear to the water so its all glittery on those bits and added some flowersoft to add dimension.






10 comments:

Rachel Webber said...

This is a lovely card & such a beautiful stamp too, the colouring has been done so subtly - Fab!

BTW, thank you for your kind words on my blog, its so comforting to know that people care.

Elisabeth said...

WOW! That is totally breathtaking! Awesome job!!

Angie C said...

Wow, I love your watercolouring it's gorgeous and such a pretty card too

Dawn said...

WOW! I agree this card is breathtaking. Beautiful coloring!

Annapurna said...

Great job with the coloring.

Happy birthday to Boo!
xx
Anna

ChrissyM said...

What an amazing card! Well done! Love your watercoloring!

Ruby Claire said...

GORGEOUS cards!
Sorry i havent been commenting!
I was linked to your other blog with no posts!
NOW I FOUND YOU!
YAY!
Wonderful work!

Jami said...

The cards are beautiful.

Elisabeth said...

P.S. Here is the link to our SBS12 Members Only message board. This is where we will be conducting our sisterly business.

http://sbs12.proboards47.com/index.cgi

Melissia said...

Wow, that is an awesome stamp! Great card.