Tuesday 1 September 2009

My 1st promarker challenge


I've recently gone to the darkside and have invested in promarkers so thought I'd jump in with a challenge seeing as the DT on passion for promarkers influenced the colours I bought!

This one is a 5.5" by 5.5" and I've cut half off the front leaving just a panel. I then mounted the Mo Manning BBW fairy 2 image onto jazzy jivin purple starburst stains then silver, more purple and silver and stuck this onto the panel. The inside of the card is decorated with a lilac paper.
Image was coloured with promarkers, I used the aubergine and amethyst and used sakura stardust clear for the wings. I also darkened the hair a bit with the greys set. Various flowers and star wand from stash.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,I love this, what a card!!!
x
Vicky

The Crafty Den said...

What a cool card. Love the funky image and your colouring is fab. Great floral arrangement in the corner and love the cut away style of card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
ps check out our new challenge beginning today at 9.00am x

helen said...

fab card and lovely colouring , thanks for joining us this week at pfp
hugs
helen x

Wiccababe said...

you'll like the dark side - we have cookies lol
fab card, love that image
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Juls said...

such a fun image!! Love this card!

Caryn said...

That's funny, I was just looking at that chubby fairy image yesterday - she's so funky!! I love your card and your colouring is fabulous. Love the little wand on there too. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Lilian said...

Gorgeous work Vix!!! Wonderful coloring with the markers!

Kat said...

I love this fairy's face - brilliant - she is such a "different" fairy! Love those colours.

Kat x