Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Must be my lucky day :D:D:D

Thanks Marsha for telling me I'd been immensely lucky and won the Victoria Case blog candy to celebrate her new releases at SCACD! Wow I've never won a blog candy before so I'm thrilled! Thank You!

AND! I won a Top 5 blinkie at Passion for Promarkers for my Mo Manning image wallet, woo hoo! I'm so chuffed! I've not been using promarkers very long but am slowly building up my collection!


Marsha said...

Well done hun! It's very well deserved I must say and your promarker tutorials are just fab keep em coming :)

Hugs Marsha xx

Sheila said...

Blimey girl go get your lottery ticket NOW!!, you're on a roll :).
Congrats hun very well deserved.
Sheila xx

Josephine said...

Congratulations on both! (The blinkie was definitely well-earned.)