Saturday 26 September 2009

Autumn is here

Well summer's been and gone.... Well its gone, I don't know if its actually been....

There's a few of autumn challenges this week and I totally looooove this stamp by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD (Available at Quixotic) called Rian. She just says Autumn to me :)
I've used the sketch from Papertake Weekly which is the T sketch as I call it and happens to be one of my favourites (easily the one I do the most) so that also meets the criteria over at Stamp Something which is favourite sketch.
My time to craft, Stamp with fun and Allsorts are all autumn themes this week and Pile it on is punches so I'm entering for them also and the card is for the world cardmaking swap on do crafts!
OK, base card is starburst stains in Cajun carnelian red from the mardi gras set Its a rich orangy golden colour. Background paper is I think HOTP and then the rest of the papers are starburst stains in a variety of colours and mixes. I used a maple leaf punch on a sheet of mixed autumn colours so there is a variety of leaves in different colour stages like green, orange, yellow and brown. Image was coloured with promarkers using almond, blush, vanilla, pastel pink, gold, honeycomb, cocoa, chestnut (think tha was it!) and sentiment was a do crafts freebie.
Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card. Love autumn colours.
Kathleen x

Lisa said...

Hi, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and I love the autumn colours.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Gro said...

This is beautiful
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

Rose said...

This is so pretty! Love it!

Erin... said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors and this adorable image is colored beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Stamp SOmething this week!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card
I love the layout and the papers are fab, you are very right she is a veryAutumnal image

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xx

made by fifi said...

fab card - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Jules said...

Hi, what a lovely card.

A super cute image and great colour choices.

Thanks for playing along with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Beautiful autumn colours and so nice all those little leaves. I also like how you added the sentiment.

Warm regards, Renata

Lesley said...

Lovely card, beautiful colours, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Jenni said...

Sweet card, I love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamp Something this week.
Jenni x