Monday 21 September 2009

Crafty Cardmakers #4

When I saw this La Pashe Ferrari decoupage my immediate thought was of South Africa. A lot of car adverts are filmed around the Cape Town coast as the light is well... different! I can't explain it unless you've been there but it is! So with this in mind I wanted a beach scene as I remember watching the sun go down on llandudno beach there, no not the one in Wales lol!

I created the scene using starburst stains and some black card for silhouettes and added the la pashe Ferrari 3d image. It needed something more so I have quite a saucy stamp of a naked lady in the water, I stamped her and coloured her with promarkers, added some sticky gems as jewellery and hid her blushes behind the car. Added a great big brad with a rub on saying "Dream" - perhaps I should write "On!" underneath!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous, I love to make thing's like this, ie create a scene.
So much thought.
Brilliant!!!
Well done Vix, all your detail is perfect...
x
Vicky

The Stamp Man said...

Great idea! I love how you have done this, I bet it looks really shimmery in real life. Fab!

Jill x

Sarah said...

Fab card - never knew there was more than one Llandudno! Sarah x