Monday 14 September 2009

Another blue and green :D

This one is for the Digital Tuesday Challenge which is to use a digital baby/child or teen image

Also for the Dare u 2 digi stamp challenge (Sketch) Have to say this is one of my favourite sketches too so I was very pleased to see it!

Its a Precious Moments digi stamp coloured with pro markers and a little copics. I'm having a blue and green phase at the moment, it will be pink next week lol! I coloured the hair specifically like that so the highlights look like halos ahhhh!
Papers are ummm DCWV and I'm not sure. Mounting card is yup starburst stains in blue and green (You can see the shine on this one!) Flowers are flora doodles which I'm quite fond of, love the silky feel of them :D
Thanks for lookin!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Vix, fantastic colouring...
Thank's for the help with my card stock. One more question though where did you get that lovely image, I love Precious Moment's.
x
Vicky

Mandy said...

Oooo Vix this is so gorgeous, fab colour combo and your colouring OMG how fab is that, love it xx

Leigh said...

Beautiful card Vix. Love your embellishments.

Victoria said...

Hi
had to pop over to say thanks so very much for the lovely comments you left on my blog, made me smile!

Your blog is fab too, love the blue and green Anya card below, your shading on all your images is perfect.

Victoria
x

ps - love the comment about Ethan and your mobile, our 21 month old does that with my hubby's phone, but he knows he's doing it and how to do it on any phone!

Josephine said...

Mmmm. That image looks familiar! It's funny, isn't it, how different people give the same image a very different look. (And as usual, yours is gorgeous.)

Juls said...

just so gorgeous!! Love this image and the gorgeous colours you have used!! stunning!!

Lori said...

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the image and your coloring is amazing...really nice job!

Sandra said...

What a gorgeous card. I love it. Especially the Precious Moments image. Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.
Sandra x

Chris said...

A beautiful card and the image is so cute! Love your colouring and great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at DU this time. Chris :)

Donna said...

Fantastic card Vix, you've done a smashing job with this weeks sketch, great choice of digi image and colour combination! Thanks for joining in the fun at DU2DS this week :) Donna x

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and I love how you coloured it!

Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa