Friday 11 September 2009

CCT Strawberry Mint Julep!

How can I resist such a combination, I luuurve it! This is probably the only card I've been 100% happy with today, I'm in one of those critical moods, I need some sleeps I think. Eefie has started pre school and is refusing to stay on his own so I'm having to drag both kids out and be at skewl by 9am and sitting for 2 hours surrounded by like 20 kids arrrgh! I get not a lie in tommorow (that never happens) but I can cabbage in bed after the kids have had their milk and bum changes till maybe oooh 10am!




I digress....! This is for Cute Card Thursday - Strawberry Mint Julep!

Image is a Tilda and coloured with promarkers. The green is pastel green which is my fav promarker colour, its gorgeous! Papers are MME wild asparagus and flowers are flora doodles (bead on stringy thing and flower centres from stash) Oval image is mounted on (you know the drill...) moonglow moonshadow ink etheral emerald so its brown with a green hue :D
Pink is pastel pink, the boots I added a pink copic then the pastel pink and used a grey to make the darker areas. Pink pearls are from a strip and you just cut off how many you need, sure I bought them from the stampman at port sunny!



7 comments:

Wishcraft said...

So gorgeous Vix, your colouring is just beautiful! Lisa x

Juls said...

wow!! This is just so pretty!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

You have done a superb job with this card, I think you have coloured Tilda wonderfully..
I love your Anya card too...
x
Vicky

Anonymous said...

Oh Vix, this is gorgeous.

Lilian said...

This is really beautiful Vix! Love the added flower. Have a wonderful day!

Annie said...

your card is just darling! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

Mandy said...

Oooo this is so beautiful, fab colours, gorgeous flowers and I love your colouring, I'm going to be nagging you for a colouring tutorial next xx