Wednesday 1 February 2012

You may well laugh...

Evening all!  What a lovely sunny day its been today, I love weather like that as at least the mud is frozen! 
Been scribbling away today, well I was doing housework but Teresa from Crafts & Me sent over our DT digis and I took one look at them and housework was abandoned hehe!  I'd done a lot already so the house wasnt such a tip and hoovered and stuff but NEW DIGIS what can I say???!  Actually one of them is one I've wanted for aaaaaaaaages OMG I was bouncing off the walls!  Have started that one and another one for later on as I'm taking my time and exploring them first :)

During my rummaging today I came across a pile of old cards from about 2008/09 and had a good old giggle at some of them.  They were when I was colouring with distress inks which wasn't so bad I guess, not Mina standard by any stretch of the imagination and some were of when I started using copics and only had like 12 colours and they ran out every month then there were some when I started promarkers :D

I dug this one out for a laugh as its an old Magnolia Tilda - Giggling Tilda and to be fair I wasn't that enamoured with the image and I think you have to really like an image to bring the best of it out.  So this is an old embarrasing one *ahem*



And this one I just coloured in 20 minutes with a couple more years behind me and I actually LIKE the image lol!  Its not quite finished yet, needs some more blending but the witching hour is approaching and I have to blog before midnight or my soul will get eaten by werewolf :)



I think the 2nd one is getting a little better lol!  Keep practising, play and enjoy :)

3 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

I didn't laugh, I like them both but you can see the difference in the second one :)

Jane said...

I think the first one's pretty good! x

Andrea said...

Personally, I cannot see anything wrong with your colouring on the first image (far better than mine!), but the second image is pretty awesome!
Love, Andrea xx