Tuesday 14 February 2012

Distressing at Passion for Promarkers

Evening all!  Huff puff just about making it tonight!  Been making one for tomorrow and been totally engaged with it, ever had them where you just cant put it down from start to finish?

Tonights creation is for Passion for Promarkers DT and the theme this week is distressing.  There is a £10 voucher up for grabs for the winner from Joanna Sheen.

For this I did something a bit different.  I started with a die cut from my Go Kreate set then folded it in half, adding paper from Tim Holtz.  The image is Magnolia Hawaiian Flower Tilda and I actually coloured this in bed in the dark using my flashlight app lol!  I used all browny colours and I love love love the look of it.  That colour doesnt work well with everything but looks splendid with that stamp :)

If I remember rightly I used cocoa, cinnamon and the new Ltd Edition pens, March Hare and Daffodil Yellow.

I added distress stickles (antique linen and vintage photo) to parts of it and the flowers and added vintage photo distress ink around the edge and stamped a flower pattern.  The swirls are gold and are a sizzix die.

Hope you can come join in our distressing challenge this week!



I'd like to enter this into...





7 comments:

Scrap Affair said...

Such lovliness!

Kimberly said...

Oh this one is so sweet. Love the colour combo and all the added detail is fabulous...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, beautiful colours and details.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful and your distressing is amazing so beautiful:) Sandra H

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous creation, awesome colouring s always,just been looking at all your gorgeous sale card,pop a price on them hun dont under sell your work, its to good, sue,x

Manuela said...

wow, what an absolutely stunning card! I love the shape and of course the colours! Thanks for playing with us at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC7tzEi7D3o&ob=av2n

Scrapcat 1 said...

this is yummy Vix I love the soft subtle tones you have created.