Monday 6 February 2012

Monochromatic magic at Crafty Cardmakers

Evening all!  I'm early tonight as I dont think I'll be standing much longer!  Had awful headache last night and I kept thinking it was because I was tired and if I get some sleep it will go away.  Of course it doesnt and I had no sleep - The simple sloution would have been to get up and take some paracetamol but it was too cold lol!  Serves me right!

Anyway onto Crafty Cardmakers DT and they would like to see Monochrome this fortnight. There is a fantastic prize on offer by Indigo Blue and also from Digi Doodle Shop so please do pop over to check them out.

For this I went nearly CAS, apart from the stamped letters and base, its as close to CAS that I generally go lol!


I've again used Ladybug Tilda and coloured with cool greys and added black diamond stickles to the base card, punched hearts and stamped letters on 1cm squares.  If you haven't seen my tutorial on colouring in monotones then have a looksie here :)

I'd like to enter into...





Well peeps I just got Mols out of the bath and the water felt so warm and inviting I'm going to sink into a hot bath x


14 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card, luv the mono tones, beautiful card below, sue,x

Grenouille Greetings said...

LOVIN BOTH of your spotty Tildas, Vicky! This CAS style all in greys manages to be both elegant and cute and the same time. Love the lettering too! Hugs,Lesley

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the stickles--and the simplicity of this makes is amazing!!! LOVE that white space!!! :)

Shazza said...

beautiful card, hope the head is better x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie so love the fab image & love the mono look it looks awesome.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Scrapcat 1 said...

oooh this is so pretty

melsanford said...

This is gorgeous! Such a sweet image and I love the lettering :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi there , what a beauty ! Love this image and how you have coloured her, great dynamic card.

Marie

Anne said...

Hi Vicky the monochrome Tilda looks fab, different from the usual cards and elegant
Anne
x

scrap joanny said...

wow wow wow I love your card - image, colours etc - thanks so much for playing with lollipopcrafts- hugs Joanna

scrap joanny said...

wow wow wow I love your card - image, colours etc - thanks so much for playing with lollipopcrafts- hugs Joanna

scrap joanny said...

wow wow wow I love your card - image, colours etc - thanks so much for playing with lollipopcrafts- hugs Joanna

Papercraft By Carole said...

It's so impressive how effective the monotones are with the image!! Brilliant card!! Cxx

Kim x said...

I love it Vix, I would never have thought to colour this in black and white, briliant as always.
Thanks for the card by the way.
hugs Kimx