Friday 17 February 2012

New Papers from Crafts & Me

Evening all!!  Wow today I got the new papers just released from crafts and me, they're called Floral Fantasy and are stunning!  Have printed a few off tonight and think they'd look gorgeous on their own with a simple sentiment.

I had a kiddie card to do for a party tomorrow, both the kids have a separate party each tommoz aaargh!  I thought I'd go with one of the Emerald Fairies and popped her onto one of the backgrounds and coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers and added some glamour dust.  I added one of Crafts & Me's silhouette fairies and reduced the brightness of the paper and the opacity of the silhouette.


Here's the papers thats included in the pack, they really are beautiful and are available at Crafts & Me HERE



I'd like to enter into...


6 comments:

Scrap Affair said...

Lovely! And Fun!

Teresa said...

Georgous Vix, lovely to see the papers on such a pretty card.
Teresa x

Dolly Daydreams said...

They are indeed gorgeous papers an you enhanced them beautifully with this pretty card, hope you have a lovely weekend.

Marie

Scrapcat 1 said...

those paper are fabulous a bit of glitter a few gem stones and a word or two card done with them. Love the floating fairy!

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card, perfect papers for the images, awesome colouring as always, sue,x

claire-bears-cards said...

What beautiful papers- I bought the forest fairy ones after seeing you blog about them and they are GORGEOUS!