Saturday 18 February 2012

A nice easy card

Evening all!  Have finished my rounds of birthday parties today, worn out dot com lol!  They both had a really great time at their respective parties although they were both jealous of the others party bag, always the way isnt it!  Ethan got a whoopie cushion in his and how to amuse a 5 year old for hours on end it was! 
Off to craft club tomorrow for my monthly haven yay! 

Have got a really simple card to show you tonight using the papers I showed last night (FLORAL FANTASY BY CRAFTS & ME) and I'd said I thought these would look nice with just a simple sentiment so thought I'd try and see.

I printed one out and cut a piece of bazzil jewelled cardstock 1/2" bigger then used a corner adourner and popped it in and mounted on a white card base then printed out a sentiment on the PC and used a nesties label to cut it out, embossed then ran a glue pen around the embossed edge and added some glamour dust and 3 tiny roses and a prima flower.
I added some more touches of glamour dust to the edges of the flowers and butterflies.

It was really easy to make and you wouldnt need to add anything really.  I think if you're making several for sale to colleagues or charity then this would be a good choice as you can do really quick makes with them.

Hope you like my lil card, I'm off to bed x


5 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful:) Sandra H

Andrea said...

Your nice n easy card looks stunning, I love the cut out corners.
Love, Andrea xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gorgeous! Love your corners too! Hugs, Lesley

Sue said...

Hi hun
a beautiful card, luv the colours & the glitter, sue,x

Scrapcat 1 said...

this is so pretty those papers are just beautiful!