Sunday 19 February 2012

A turquoise Tilda

Evening all!  Had a lovely time at craft club, spent the day scribbling away which I find very relaxing :)
I made a card up with one of the images I coloured today using a fab new colour combo I picked up from Debs (Thanks sweetie!) and it uses duck egg, cool aqua, aquamarine (flex) and a smidgen of honeydew (flex)
I added the image which is Tilda with small present, to 2 doilys, OH came in and said it didnt look right, sheesh let me finish!  I said yes there is a butterfly going there and flowers there - Ooooooh!  He of little faith!

I've coupled it with the new papers from Crafts & Me, Floral Fantasy (Can you tell I like them yet lol!)  Tracy had a great idea about the papers too, she said she'd print them out a couple of times and decoupage the flowers and add a simple sentiment in the middle, fab idea!

I've added white brilliance ink to the edge of the butterfly and 3 diddy crystal gems down its centre and a couple on the bows in her hair and the stopper is a nesties labels, embossed and added broken china distress ink.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I'd like to enter this into...

Make it colourful - Spring colours



9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh so beautiful is your tilda fabulous colouring and she looks lovely in Turquoise stunning layout too! and yes l think you'll blog everyday l'll be calling by just to check.......lol:) Sandra H

craftymandyb said...

Totally gorgeous Hun xx

craftymandyb said...

Gorgeous hun x

Suzie's Card Den said...

Ahh... this is just lovely, the colours are beautiful, I especially like the hair.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

I saw you colouring this one and have to say she looks fabulous on the card you have made.

Lorraine said...

Looks great Vix. Love your colours.

Kim x said...

This is absolutely stunning Vix, as always.
Hugs Kimx

xxxtglxxx said...

Stunning colouring on this and so, so pretty! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Unknown said...

sweet hun i love it glad you enjoyed the day i loved it too xx