Monday 13 February 2012

Creations for sale

Evening all!  Im shattered tonight, kids on half term keeping me on my toes and haven't had much time past few days. I think I'll have early night tonight.
Just wanted to tell you tonight that I've put some (lots!) of creations up for sale in my Facebook album. As most of you are crafters and its a bit selling coals to newcastle i'd appreciate if you have any friends who might be interested and share the album which is HERE.
Im on a task this year to pay for the kids holiday in August based on sales of things I've made alone. Sometimes you need to feel a sense of achievement and have a goal that drives you and last year Nan gave me some pennies and I booked a last minute holiday at Rhosydd Bach (blinkie on my sidebar) on the Llyn Peninsula. It was the kids first proper holiday and we all loved it, Molly still talks about it often, even today, so I've booked again for August and the lovely Ger gave me a great discount so Im on mission Rhosydd now :)
They're not priced, they're 'Make an offer'. Dunno maybe peeps would prefer a set price?  Eitherway it all goes towards Mission Rhosydd!
Please do share with friends as Id really appreciate it plus they're in 2 massive boxes and i need space lol!

1 comment:

Scrapcat 1 said...

had a look see at your cards they are all beautiful Vix, good luck with the mission!