Wednesday 8 February 2012

Use a new image at Crafts & Me

Evening all!  Blimey where's the time gone tonight?  Still got loads to do tonight so flying by with my DT for Crafts & Me and this week I'd like to see you use a new image.  Doesn't matter if its rubbah or digi or even if its brand new today or a year old so long as it's its debut performance.  We all have them don't we lol!

For this I've used a new rubbah which will be debuting at the Stevenage show on Sunday so if you're there pop over and say hi to Teresa and Tracey on the Crafts & Me stall.
This stamp is one from the new Jasmine Becket-Griffith collection and is called Emerald Angel.  I coloured with promarkers in similar colours to the original (although not a patch on it lol!) but I think I'd like to see this one in lighter pinkys and purples.  I made quite a basic card as the team all contribute to the show books so if you go to the stall you can see a live example of all the rubbah stamps they sell but we also keep them quite simples so the books dont get too bulky :)

So I do hope you'll join in my little challenge and get round to using that new image that hasnt had an inking yet :)



I'd like to enter into....

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, wow what a fabulous card and your image is stunning! beautifully coloured and nice layout too!:) Sandra H

Andrea said...

Wow, that image is stunning - and your colouring is amazing.
Love, Andrea xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours :-) Did you realise that none of your challenges are showing in your post though??? Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

I have several stamps that haven't seen any ink yet and I have so many digis I don't think I could ever use them all. I like the colours you have used for this one.