Thursday 16 February 2012

Stamping Tilda

Evening all! Just been playing with inky stuff this evening doing some backgrounds so got mucky mitts now :)
Its craft club on Sunday, my escape for the day where I can chill out in good company and colour or mess all day, see you over there gang!
Wanted to mention tonight Im all excited as I ordered a new stamp (or two!). and they're sooooo cute!  This one is Stamping Tilda available here
http://www.creashop-duymelot.nl/nl/product/special-stamp-02-stamping-tilda/
How adorable is that!  Its been shipped so should get in a few days as I've had excellent service from there before.
Anyway will be back tommoz so night night x

4 comments:

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hiya Vixykins
Mmmm... that stamp looks gorgeous looking forward to seeing your creations.
Where is your craft club, I could do with finding something in my area or not too far from me.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

how fabulous for a crafty friends card I really like this one! See you on Sunday

Sandra H said...

She is so adorable :) Sandra H

Debbi Powell Designs said...

Aww, such a cute stamp. Can't wait to see what you do with it :) x