Thursday 9 February 2012

Thank You's and a new toy

Evening all! Hope you've all had a great day!  Had a lovely post day today. First I got 2 postcards from the mixed media postcard swap. Im doing mine next week but its so exciting to get my first two, aren't they fab!
The one with the flower is by Jenna and is canvas and material and very sparkly and the strange but beautiful one is by Cindy in Canada, love them both, thanks girls!

Then this afternoon my new printer arrived!  I wasn't expecting it until 20th and im thrilled with it. I can't believe how much they have evolved since my last one which is easily 10 years old and this is a 3 in 1 and half the price I paid for old one!  Its so fast and touch screen and swishy!  My old one was getting well past it and leaving lines and flecking round the printing and my separate scanner broke a while back so I decided to invest in a new one given its used about 5 times a week and as there is a newer model to this one that means the price dropped and its so much more sophisticated than the 2 we have here so im well happy with it :D

Anyway that's my news for today. I'll have something nice to share tommoz using my printer and promarkers of course ;)

BTW have you got your new limited edition promarker colours yet?  Im excitedly waiting for mine, can't wait!




4 comments:

melsanford said...

Fab colours! That printer looks fab - I could do with a new one myself! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

have fun with your new toy, let me know how you get on with it as I will need to get a new printer soon. not even seen the limited edition promarkers but I don't think I will look as I will just want them lol.

Sue said...

Hi hun
its amazing how things change, printers, cameras, etc. enjoy your new toy, not ordered the new pros, do i need them? lol, fab creations, luv the bright colours on the flower, have lovely weekend, sue,x

Anne-Marie said...

Oooooo.....posh! Must be a relief...hated being without my printer....only 2 days, but felt a lot longer! Have fun!