Friday 24 July 2009

A trio!

No its not a triple whammy (3 challenges in one card) its a trio (3 cards for one challenge!)

The challenge this week over at Hel's place is Oh you pretty thing. Over on do crafts in the meantime a lady is asking for cards for her daughters birthday coming up soon. Apparantly they did it for her other daughters birthday which I missed so seeing as I love my BIA and didnt want the other DD to feel left out I decided to make a notebook for them each plus a card for the birthday girl so I'm showing all 3 lol!







Stamps are Stamposaurus and the greetings farm (fairy Chloe) Coloured with copics. Notebooks are made with starburst stains entirely from scratch with my BIA :)

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw so cute and pretty, certainly fitting the Sunday Stamper bill, thanks ever so for joining in hun, am loving the colours you have used. I just got the Fairy Choloe, isn't she a doll :O)) Hugs hun xx