Tuesday 28 July 2009

My 1st Victoria Case challenge

I love love love this digi stamp :D I love the eyes and real mouth and the hair and everything!
Thought I'd have a go at this weeks VC challenge which is a sketch, not as easy as it looks either lol lol!



Image is Kayla by Victoria Case stamps reduced in size to about 40% I think printed on bristol board and coloured with copics. Flowers also printed again and made 3d. Edged around the image in adirondack ummm cant remember but it was pink and a lights one and I used a corner adourner on glitter card to mount. Papers are K&Co

5 comments:

Annita said...

ohh I love your card. so pretty, You did a FANTASIC job coloring Kayla. ANd thank you do much for the sweet comment.

hugs Annita

Anonymous said...

So very pretty!!! WOW!! Love the colors on this!! So elegant looking and the flowers popped out are awesome! TFS! ;) HUGS

Sheila said...

She is just gorgeous hunny, again lovin the hair!!is the pink Tropical Raspberry maybe?:).
Hugs
Sheila xx

vc said...

Gorgeous!! I love how the flowers seem to pop off of the page! Lovely coloring!!
Thank you for joining us on this weeks challenge!!
Hugs

Vixykins said...

No dear sheilakins, the pink is a blend of light pink, sugared almond pink and cerise :)