Thursday 16 July 2009

The Next Level & Copic Creations

This card Ive made for a friend and is for The Next Level challenge 7 which is a sketch and you must have the image 3d and also for Copic Creations challenge, botanicals.




The central image is 2 stamps, one is the big circle which I brushed around the edge with versa magic oasis green then I stamped the central flowers, both are unmounts.

The flowers are coloured with the following copics.

Y11 & Y06 plus touching the yellow with R29 for the orange centres.
V12 & V04 (lilacs)
RV21, RV02 and blended a tiny amount of RV06
YG03 & YG63 for the leaves.

They are then decoupaged and I also added dimensional magic to the front 3 leaves to make them raised and shiny.

The background (crinkled) paper is starburst stains. The text element of the next level sketch is there, the angel which is attached to the ribbon reads "made for an angel" on the back

The flowers on the bottom corner made me smile, I remember very clearly buying them when I'd gone away for a few days in 2004 and made the decision to get out of my crap marriage haha! What a spot on decision that turned out to be! Anyway the flowers were saved for best as you do but I only have about 5 of them left now so will have to restock sometime soon!

5 comments:

Banu said...

WOW, this is sooooo pretty. Loved it.

scrapperjulia said...

This is a really beautiful card! Great job on all of the challenges!

Jane Wetzel said...

very, very pretty...tfs!

mycardz said...

Very, very pretty! I love the colors you used... they really pop off the card. Thanks for joining the Copics CHallenge! :)

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a lovely card. Those flowers you used are gorgeous. Thanks for joining our CC Botanicals Challenge.