Sunday 19 July 2009

Step away from the cute stamps!

Yes I put them down for a little while the other day to create this ATC for a vintage swap....
This is the front....
Made the backing card with a nice concoction of distress inks, solar gold radiant rain and moonshadow ink. Background is overstamped with brilliance coffee bean and then edged with a gold dabber. The images are by Stamp It australia, I think its Yvette quattro. I dont own the stamp which comes with 4 ladies on, I hired it wayyyy back in about 2005 so have several sheets of them which can now be classed as vintage lol! The flowers are from a woodware multi punch, I bought this at port sunny as I couldnt make my mind up what punches I wanted so I got one that punches several out at a time :D
The images are coloured with copics and I've swiped right round the white bits with antique linen distress ink.





Inside of the ATC


No comments: