Thursday, 9 July 2009

Copic Colour Challenge 21

Yippee I have one of the colours again!! This weeks selection is YG03 yellow green, B45 smoky blue and Y28 Lionet Gold

I'm actually playing catch up on my calendar, I have a blank one from the papermill which you use to put your own artwork in. I'm a tad behind so I'm catching up! I need to get ahead really so I have something to look at every month!
Anyways here's my entry for the Copic Colour Challenge this week. Its a gorjuss girl coloured with YG03 oh yes! and also 2 shades of blue (Ice blue and something else!) I used e33 Sand for the hair and boots. The oval mount is moonglow shadow mist so its green in the light and all the bits and bobs are from stash.


Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful card - love your colouring .Thanks for joining in the Copic Colour Challenge


Susie Sugar said...

Fantastic card Love how you have used your colours
Hugs Susie xx

Georgina, said...

what a cute card