Thursday 9 July 2009

Copic Colour Challenge 21

Yippee I have one of the colours again!! This weeks selection is YG03 yellow green, B45 smoky blue and Y28 Lionet Gold

I'm actually playing catch up on my calendar, I have a blank one from the papermill which you use to put your own artwork in. I'm a tad behind so I'm catching up! I need to get ahead really so I have something to look at every month!
Anyways here's my entry for the Copic Colour Challenge this week. Its a gorjuss girl coloured with YG03 oh yes! and also 2 shades of blue (Ice blue and something else!) I used e33 Sand for the hair and boots. The oval mount is moonglow shadow mist so its green in the light and all the bits and bobs are from stash.

2 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful card - love your colouring .Thanks for joining in the Copic Colour Challenge

Sarah

Susie Sugar said...

Fantastic card Love how you have used your colours
Hugs Susie xx