Wednesday 1 July 2009

Sugar Bowl challenge 13

This fortnight is to follow a sketch by Lilian. The DT cards on this are brill (as are all the challenge blogs!)

One of the DT cards had a handmade flower on which I thought was fabulous so I followed the trail to find the tutorial, I think my moonshadow inks will be getting a run out pretty soon!



Gorjuss flower girl is coloured with copics and the bright pink card has been cuttlebug embossed with divine swirls. Part of the challenge was to use the colour "Kraft" which is apparantly like a brown envelope colour so I used a brown envelope as the matting layer :)

4 comments:

Cathy Glitter Happy said...

I love your card the colour is brilliant and i love the flower well done xx

Tiets said...

a lovely card you have made! Thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!
Hugs Tiets

Juls said...

gorjuss card! I love the shading on her dress. fab colour combo. love it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, such beautiful colouring. Flowers is stunning.
Erin x