Wednesday 22 February 2012

Letraset's New Stamp packs

Evening all!  I've got a cutie to share tonight :)  Letraset are releasing 2 new stamp packs especially designed for newbies (or more experienced too!) so I'm showing you one of the packs and one in the week.

This one is the Mother's Day pack and included in the set is a sweet stamp which is very large so no fiddle faffy bits, 3 promarkers (Blue Pearl, Buttercup & Pink Carnation) a hints and tips sheet and some sheets of A6 card.  Can I tell you a little secret?  The card in these packs is THE BEST card I have ever coloured on and I've tried lots!




I started colouring this in my usual style with like 5 shades on the skin then I looked again and thought you know it would look better just keeping it simple and achieveable by all.  There's no fancy tricks just plain colouring using the 3 pens in the pack, blush for the skin and tan for the hair.  To get the top darker I just waited for the 1st layer to dry then did a 2nd layer so it looks darker then the jeans :)


This pack will be available at Letraset stockists near you right about now!  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and the image is stunningly coloured great card all round:) Sandra H

Anne-Marie said...

I love those colours...haven't seen them before...and the stamp is sweet.