Monday 5 March 2012

Scribblings

Evening all. Finished the sweet princess. Have left her crown for now as I want to see what papers answer nick nacks I choose first so maybe glamour dust white, silver or gold. Have ordered some doilys, love them at the moment and the die cuts I get from caz5555cards on ebay. I don't buy many dies so this is a good way to try different bits and bobs.
My mates Mum is in hospital so started a get well card for her. She likes autumn colours and oak leaves so have chosen Rian by Elizabeth bell which I haven't coloured in ages. I'll try and dig out last one I did of her to show you progress.
Anyway thanks for stopping by and hope you like my scribbles. I don't make full cards all the time, couldn't afford to but I do get a lot of pleasure from my nightly fix of promarkers, must be addicted to the fumes!








6 comments:

Lou said...

I just adore the little girl coloured in yellow - I have not seen this Elisabeth Bell image before she's gorgeous. I really struggle with my yellow combo's - do you happen to know what colours you used? I would be everso grateful if you did and if you didn't mind sharing them with us. I often just colour and don't make cards i must be an addict too. Hugs Lou xxxx

Rita said...

Absolutely Stunning card. I would love to be able to colour like that. Hugs Rita xxx

Sandra H said...

Truly fab:)

Unknown said...

Hi vix I wish i could colour like you I glad i have a blog now so I can see your cards everyday I am learning to blend with my promarkers and it helps to see your picture thank you for being a good colored and showing us ur ace
Love Macka age 6 xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

STUNNING colourwork, Vix! Fab! Hugs, Lesley

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So pretty, I love the way that you have coloured the adorable Tilda image, amazing!
Lindsay xx