Monday 12 March 2012

All things bright and beautiful

I know I know corny or what haha!  I do struggle with post titles sometimes lol!  Well I've finished me scribblings tonight and I've got some images staring at me shouting to be coloured, I swear I must be addicted to promarker fumes or something!  Maybe I should start a help group....  Actually I'm not alone, I think a few of us on Promarker Paradise facebook group have the same affliction!

Ethan's a bit better today so just keeping him off one more day whilst he gets his immune system back in shape and pumping him full of vitamins.  Even found a medicine he'll take as he goes mad if you try giving him calpol, he HATES it!  The Lloyds pharmacy equivalent is cherry flavour so he's quite happy with that.  Kinda liked having him home on his own as we dont get to spend much time just the two of us and of course when your kids are sick they just want cuddles so gonna miss him when he goes back school.

As promised I finished off my little scribbling and this one is by Hannah Lynn (Digi) and is called OCEAN ROSE.  The original is colured very boldly so I went along with that, mind you all Hannah Lynn ones scream COLOUR MEEEEEE! I've added lots of glamour dust and left the rose white and glittered too and made a little stick pin :)  It has lace, a gem brad, a brad with a flower printed on, stick pin, glitter, hot pink sticky gems, swirly bits, flowers and nice papers with a tim holtz sentiment :) 

Promarkers were cerise, mulberry, violet and orchid for the hair and aquamarine (flex) duck egg, turquoise and marine for the blue bits



I'd like to enter into...

Simon says stamp and show - Anything goes
That Craft Place - Anything goes
Craft your passion - Easel
Crafty Boots - Glitter
Creative Mondays - ANything goes

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning:) xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Wonderfully vibrant card, terrific colouring. Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Michelle said...

Lovely card. Like the way you colored the hair.
Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
LG Michelle

Grenouille Greetings said...

A beautiful richly coloured card, Vix. Hope your young man feels much better soon! Hugs, Lesley

Juls said...

such a stunningly gorgeous card!!! LOVE how you have done her hair!!! HUgs Juls

Sarah said...

bright and beautiful indeed - fabulous hair and colours! Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! Sarah.

Sue said...

Hi hun
wow a stunning card, awesome colouring as always,beautiful embelies & design, sue,x

Anne-Marie said...

She's very beautifully done, and glad you went with the bold...looks amazing.
Glad, too that your little 'un is doing better....I miss those cuddle days...my youngest is now 23, but got 17 grandkiddles...haaa!
It seems that I must log off, just before you post, every night, because it's always the night after when I find you in my reader...worth the wait though!

scrap joanny said...

great card and image -and perfect for us challenge ! thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs joanna