Friday 2 March 2012

New release digis - Lemon Shortbread!

Evening!  Wow how excited am I that our latest batch of digis released yesterday at Crafts & Me include a couple from the designer Lemon Shortbread!  I love her designs and her character Melody is so pretty!  I couldn't wait to use one, well I want to use lots of the new releases which also include new Hannah Lynn's and Sara Burriers - check them all out HERE

I chose Butterfly Melody and decided to team her up with our delicious new digi papers from the Floral Fantasy range which are available in 12x12, 6x6 and 6x6 monotone.  I chose one of the papers and flipped it and added a new layer then copying the melody digi in JPG format, pasted this on top so its filled in white to colour.  I used a pale colouring of mauve on her with blonde hair adding a little gem and added a sentiment then simply matted onto a base.
My friend Tracy at craft club said she'd decoupage the flowers on these so I gave it a whirl and she was right, they look fab!  I did the ones in top right and the butterflies.



Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning this colouring is gorgeous too:)

nessy said...

oooooh this is just stunning ~love it!
vanessa xx

Roma said...

Beautiful card ,pretty image & i love those papers & how you have decoupaged the flowers and butterflies x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww what an adorable image,luv the colours, beautiful embelies, sue,x