Friday 9 March 2012

Gorjuss Rainbow

Evening all!  Ethans a lot better today, Mols looking a bit iffy so fingers crossed. Went back Drs this morning and she was waiting for me, wow can't say that's ever happened before!  She was very thorough and knew what meds to give me and was knowledgeable about Fibro so I should be fine now :))

Was hoping to get the turquoise tilda made up today but had too much to do so got a rainbow gorjuss girl to show. Also got some new doilys from the doily dealer on ebay, got a bumper pack which is about 10 of 3 sizes so good value as i can see which size and patterns I like then. My FB mate is also giving up crafting so I bought the whiff of joy fall 2011 kit off her which is all the princesses, thrilled with it and will cone in really useful over next few years with my little uns friends :)

So this one is Flower Girl coloured in rainbow and added glamour dust over the flowers. My LCS Strikes in Knutsford is going to be stocking all the new gorjuss girls range yay!  I asked if they need anyone to demo them with the promarkers, Mo's got my number ;)
The shop have a couple of samples I've done so ask for a peep if you're up there! 

Anyway off to bed so night all!


6 comments:

Stitchinwitch said...

She is gorjuss indeed

Jacki Daniels said...

Another gorjuss creation from you Vix love it have a great weekend
Jacki xx

Debbi Powell Designs said...

Wow! Love it! Let me know if you do do some demos at Knutsford. I'd love to go :-)

Juls said...

so gorgeous!!! Love how you have coloured the dress!! Hugs Juls

Dotpat said...

Your colouring is fabulous Pet, hope everyone is feeling better

Roma said...

Beautifully coloured ,please check out my blog i have a surprise for you x