Sunday 4 March 2012

Messing with skin tones

Evening all!  Just about made it tonight. Still not good, just hoping the new meds do their stuff soon.

Been messing with skin tones today, you prob can't see anything different than i normally do but its got a little more glow :)

Just finishing a DT card then can make this up into one. Its one of the new range of princes and princesses magnolia called sweet princess. Still waiting for more on special order including a dragon :D

Gonna scoot for tonight and grab more tablets so night night x


5 comments:

Elired said...

Wow! Your coloring always look fantastic. As I'm just starting out I really appreciate your tutorials. Thanks!

nessy said...

stunning colouring ~i find the skin so difficult ~and the details never show up on my photos....
vanessa xx

Sandra H said...

Wow what a fabulous job on the skin colouring its great

Glennis F said...

Hope you feel better soon.
BTW, I can't find the winner of Crafts and Me challenge - Use a new image - Can you help with this?

Unknown said...

Thank you for helping color faces I will try to do mine like your I use blush almond and pastel pink is that best I will like you to help if you can I am at craftingwithdoodle.blogspot.com
Love Macka x