Saturday 16 April 2011

Flashback Friday

I keep seeing this Flashback Friday challenge so thought I'd take the plunge as I hope I've improved a little since then ha!  This fortnight they want to see the first card you posted using stitching.  That was easy for me as it was on my first ever blogged card so *deep breaths*


Its a lovely Magnolia coloured with watercolour pencils and marvy brush pens - loooooong before I got promarkers!  The stitching is faux and I think the paper was out of a magazine!  I'm terribly sorry if I sent this to you in a swap haha! 

Just so you can ROFL a bit more heres another one from the same post...


These were originally posted on 31st Jan 2008 HERE  I hope you feel inspired you can improve now lol! x

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yeah for playing!!!!! Isn't it fun to look back?!!!! sweet cards! Thanks for joining in the Flashback Friday Fun!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Vixy, two fabulous card I love what youve done with both of them and such a cute Tilda to. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Emily Keaton said...

Thanks for playing along with Flashback Friday 10.0--I just loved seeing these fabulous first stitching projects!