Wednesday 27 April 2011

Beautiful Babies at Bearly Mine and Blackbird Chickies!

Its a beautiful babies theme at Bearly Mine Challenges for the next fortnight and with prizes from Bearly Mine, Lily of the Valley and Di's Digi Downloads up for grabs its well worth having a play.

For this I used an image called Bathtime Ellie by Digistamp Boutique coloured with promarkers.  The bubbles I coloured with a light blue promarker then added 3d gloss and sprinkled with glamour dust.  The papers are from the Simply Dots and gingham sets HERE.  These are great sets you can use as your background piece or nearer the front, well worth investing, I think the dots is my fav overall :)  I've outlined in silver peel offs and used a little bit of pink distress ink around the edge of the image.
Please pop over and see what the rest of the team have made and join in!

Would like to enter into...

Sassy Thursdays - Pastels
My partner in crafting crime - Inspiration photo


And onto the baby blackbirds again. Aren't they getting big now?  I took this pic this morning so they'll be about 12 days old now.  All 3 are thriving by the looks of them :)

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card!! Jo x PS I've got candy up for grabs until tomorrow night!

nessy said...

what a super cute baby card ~love the added pearls.
thanks for sharing your baby birds ~we have some sparrows nesting in our roof..so interesting watching them coming and going!!
vanessa xx

Julie said...

How cute! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs
Hugs,
julie

tiggertastic said...

i just love this make, and i can also say that Simply Dots is my fav paper set.

very sweet and different image too

hugs, sarah x

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a lovely card such a sweet image so cute, lucky you watching the baby black birds. Thank you for joining in with us at MPCC, Janet

Robin said...

Ahhh... this is just so sweet!!! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime,
Robin