Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

The big day is finally here yayyyyyy!!!!  This year is the first year both my little ones have been entirely aware what's going on and taking it all in with the lights and tinsel so they're so excited bless.  I let them open a present this evening that 'silly santa had left at nannas by accident' and Mols gets so excited with everything, it was a floor jigsaw but she was totally over the moon ahhhhh!

Hope everyone has a lovely day and you get everything you wish for!  I know I got one thing I really really wanted, a pair of trainers that are black and turquoise and they have a swirl on them that looks like the Hero Arts swirl stamp, I sooooo wanted them lol!  Mind you knowing my OH he'll give them to me for my birthday and make me wait the 3 extra days lol!


Onto my recent makes, I've been sooooo busy making stuff lately including earrings that I've not had nuch time to blog nor photograph them all so these are the ones I have.  My DD gave me a last minute order for card wallets so made 3 of them, well actually thats a bit unfair, she didnt give me a last minute order, I left it till last minute lol!  Anyway have done them and they've gone off to new homes :)

This first one is an image by Hannah Lynn from Crafts & Me, I actually saw pics of Hannah drawing this in various stages so I was thrilled it was a digi.  Its a Christmas stamp but can easily be used for easter and general birthdays/greetings too.  Its so pretty so really enjoyed making this, have made a couple of the candle boxes using them but didn't photograph them as I think you guys would get boredz of seeing them lol!

I coloured with promarkers and the new letraset metallics, the background is moonshadow ink (yum!!) and I used a martha stewart punch around the page punch on it.  The chipboard snowflake is from Home bargains :)

I'd like to enter this into...

2 sisters - Snowflakes
Secret Crafter - Anything goes
Sweet Stampin - Sparkle and Bling
Divas by design - christmas
Charisma - Anything goes
Crafty Purple Frog - Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - Snowflakes
Stamps r us - Angels
Whoopsie Daisy - Sparkle & Shine





Next up is one I made a couple of weeks ago for the Crafts and Me challenge but just didnt get time to blog and whatnot but I'll share it on here.  The image is by Sara Burrier and is called Poinsettia.  She actually is quite long with a flowing dress (Look at bottom pic) but I zoomed and cropped her.

This is the first of the image wallets I've made that open up and have flaps inside and I put the present onto a label which was a show and the date it is and popped that inside.  The image is by Teddy Bo and is coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers.

I'd like to enter this into...

Raise the bar - Christmas
Joanna Sheen - Christmas Wishes
I love promarkers - Anything goes
My mums craft shop - Anything goes
Papercraft Star - Tags/Gift card holder
The Crazy Challenge - Christmas
One stitch at a time - Anything goes

Inside of the wallet
Another image wallet using a Teddy Bo image, the inside is similar to the one above.  Snowflakes are from Home Bargains
Would like to enter this into...

Crafty Catz - Santa Hat
Addicted to stamps - Snowflakes

And finally the last wallet using the Poinsettia stamp again in a different colour scheme, I mugh prefer the wings on this version!  I coloured them in pastels and glittered with glamour dust.
The 2 tags on the inside of this use the image again, the first one is Poinsettia in her full glory and the 2nd I did a mirror image of just the face area.

I'd like to enter this into....

Cardmadfairy challenge - Tags
Stampin for the weekend - Anything goes
Cooking it up with Katie - Anything goes
Crafting for all seasons - Christmas
Digistamps 4 joy - Christmas
Flutterby Wednesday - Open
Simon says stamp - BINGO (Gems, glitter, ribbon)
Sarah HUrley - Colouring
Truly Madly Crafty - Christmas images & Colours



Right I'm offski, long day tomorrow!  BTW you'll be seeing a lot more of me in the new year as my resolution or challenge to self is to blog EVERY day!  I have the blogger App so that will help but it may just be a couple of lines, bits about the kids, what I'm messing with or a big post like this, we'll have to wait and see! 

38 comments:

Juls said...

what an amazing creations, fab collection, love the red glittery snowflake on the first card. hugs Juls

downrightcrafty said...

Merry Xmas this is gorgeous thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge at this special time of the year
Hugs Kate xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Vixykins,

What a creativity. All your card are fabulous but my favorite is the one with the bear, I like especially the tag ! Very magnificent work ! Bravo !

Merry Chistmas ! Joyeux Noël !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the last one that you submitted to Cooking It Up with Katie -- those wings are incredible! Thanks for playing along with us this challenge.
NanaConnie DT Chef

FerrellGraph-x said...

Wow! You have made so many fabulous things! It looks like you have been quite busy! So Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

FerrellGraph-x said...

Wow! You have made so many fabulous things! It looks like you have been quite busy! So Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Penny said...

Thanks for linking up with our Cooking it up with Katie Anything Goes Challenge this month

Unknown said...

O wow all your cards and tags are stunning.... and so colourful and creative. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Vix
Gorgeous and beautiful cards and tags,thankyou forjoining us at CraftyCatz and A Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

Wow I just loved all these fab creations, stunning, thanks for sharing them with us at CraftyCatz and Merry Christmas.xx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

Merry Christmas x

carol said...

Gorgeous cards, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ, good luck and MERRY CHRISTMAS x carol

Mandy said...

Oh wow so many gorgeous creations Vix and all so beautifully coloured :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and playing BINGO with us :)
hugs Mandy xx

Tracy said...

Oh wow! All of your projects are fabulous! I really love your Teddy Bo gift card holder. The image on the front and the tag are colored beautifully. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

Sarah-Jane said...

WOW! What fab Christmas creations your have made. Your colouring is very good. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
Sarah-Jane xx

Neet said...

These are gob smackingly amazing Vix. Love everything you do.

Tracey T said...

What fabulous cards - you've certainly been busy. Love the big sparkly snowflake! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' and Merry Christmas! Tracey x

Mummylade said...

Wow, fantastic projects! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

Jen Nelson said...

wow so many projects

Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons and have a fab Christmas x

Jen x

Bubbles said...

BEautiful cards, all of them! Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

joanne x

Anonymous said...

These are all great! Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and will have a very Happy New Year!
Holiday Hugs,
Karen C

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous collection of cards sweetie, love them all equally. Thank you for joining us at Joanna Sheen. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs and Happy New Year.
Suzi x

Neet said...

It's the 28th so Happy Birthday to You.
Hugs, Neet xx

Jenni said...

All gorgeous work as always Vix, so glad you found the time to make these lovely tags and to play along with us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days at such a busy time of year :o)
Jenni x

Pauline said...

What gorgeous creations, I love the gift tickets, such a cool idea! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this fortnight!

Helen said...

Wow - fabulous cards!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Amanda R said...

These are gorgeous! I love the deep colors you used and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at Flutterby Wednesdays!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous cards

Carol Ann said...

Gorgeous work and your Tags are so pretty. Great to have you play along at Cardmadfairy this time.
Carol Ann xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

What gorgeousness, love them all, many thanks for sharing with us at My Mum's craft shop Anything goes challenge, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)Happy New Year

Catherine said...

Some gorgeous tags here. Thanks for joining us at Cardmad Fairy....

Linny said...

So much to look at. Thank you for joining in at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. Linda x

Tip Top said...

All beautiful! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Clare Brown said...

wow you have been a busy bee,so many wonderful creations.Hope you had a wonderful christmas.Goodluck at charisma this week

Unknown said...

Gorgeous projects, thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges!

Sarah x

Andie's Space said...

HI Vix,
These are all stunning. Love the colour scheme & your colouring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge & Divas By Design.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

All these cards are beautiful. I love the images. And the colors are fab.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW