Monday 12 December 2011

Afternoon :)

Got a couple to share with you today :)  Been extra busy with poorly kids, prepping for xmas and the lymm dickensian so I think I'm pretty much done so can do some blogging for a change!

First up is a card I made for Ruby Choobz using a Teddy Bo digi coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers.  The gems are from The Stampman and come in strips which is really very handy if you want to use a lot!  White flowers are papermania and embossed lilac DP I've had literally forever, I got it for subscribing to CM&P around 2004 and put it away for 'best' as you do!

Entering into...

Pile it on - Bling it up
Corrosive - Anything but christmas
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Hotshot craft - Promarkers :)





This little cutie is by Mo Manning called Holly Fairy and is one of the candle box cards I've made again coloured with promarkers and I've added glitter around the edge.  My tutorial on how to make these boxes is here

Entering into...

Paper sundaes - ANything christmas
Kenny K - Xmas hues of blue
2 sisters - Christmas
Challenge up your life - box or packaging
Make it colourful - Recolour an image  - First attempt at this stamp here girls!





Another candle box card using a silhouette by Stitchy Bear Stamps.  Cant see it very well but I coloured in the fireworks with a clear sakura stardust pen so its all sparkly, used distress ink around the image then stamped flowers along the edge in distress ink (flowers are from a sheet from The Stampman and I use them that much its stuck permanently to its own block!)

Entering into...

One stitch at a time - Use a digi

And finally another box card cutie by Di's digi downloads.  Saw this image whilst perusing and someone had entered one on a linky so I went off for a nose as you do and bought some - I'm sure I'll be getting more!  I coloured this one when I was sat in a kids play area and had a couple ooohing and ahhing over it :)

Entering into

Gingerloft - winter or xmas
Quirky crafts - snow
The squirrel and the fox -Christmas


Toodle pip for now, will be back tomorrow and wednesday woo hoo!

16 comments:

Glennis F said...

Fabulous cards - BTW I wonder who won your metallic markers giveaway? I seem to have missed it!

Sue said...

Hi hun
wow you have been busy a gorgeous selection of cards, fab colouring, hope the kiddies soon feel better, sue,x

juli77 said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CUYL. Hugs...Judith

Josephine said...

They're all gorgeous, and I love the combination of digi and 'traditional' stamping in the silhouette card.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous cards Vix,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Curly said...

OMGosh this is one very adorable Collection of cards I love the images and the designs & layouts and the colour themes are just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Anything Goes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Caro said...

Adorable cards, especially the little girl in the snow. Thank you so much for joining in with our snow challenge at Quirky Crafts.

Tracey said...

Wow, you have been busy! I love all your wonderful creations, particularly that cute little reindeer! Thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox for our Christmas challenge.
Tracey
x

Spyder said...

Aw, this is sooo cute! thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Snow' challenge, hope to see you again for our next challenge, starting Sunday evening!
((Lyn)

Sherry said...

Such a cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges.

Hugs,

Sherry - DT

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Very unique card, thanks for joining in with our use a digi challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie x

Kos med papir og saks said...

cute cards. love them.

thanks for joining our challenge at OSAAT.

my little scrappingcorner
DT One Stitch At A Time

BethieJ said...

FABULOUS cards!! Each and every one!! I ADORE the last image of the little girl and reindeer.. can I ask who that is by?? (not that I need more holiday images but that is just to CUTE!) Thanks!
Thank You for joining us at PIO!
Happy Holidays!

Helen said...

Fabulous cards!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

BethieJ said...

I FOUND the digi image of the little girl.. reread and found the link you shared.. I am off now to shop and get a few! :)
Happy New Year!

Cazzy said...

Hi Vixykins, congratulations on making top three at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog
you haven't emailed me to say that you want to be a guest designer, if you do I need to know fairly soon so I can get details to you.

Cazzy