Tuesday 29 March 2011

Bugs!!! At Passion for #Promarkers :)

Its a bug theme this week over at Passion for Promarkers and that can be creatures or cars!  We also have a fab sponsor, Some Odd Girl whos is offering 3 digi stamps!  I Luuuuurve their stamps so good luck!

I was a bit stumped with the bug theme as I have several bug digi stamps but you know when you just don't fancy any of them at that time and I'd leaned towards Tilda dressed as a butterfly (Which also counts!) until I went to the park on Friday afternoon with Sarah armed with promarkers, a picnic and sunshine for the kids to play :)  It was a 'Promarkers in the Park' you never know we could make it into a big event lol!  Anyway flicking through Sarah's stamps she had a BUG yay!  Sarah's are all organised in a folder, mine are just chucked in drawers lol!  So I've used this one by Sweet Pea Stamps coloured with promarkers and sakura stardust.  Speaking of ladybirds, there seems to be a lot of them around this year!  I couldnt get a decent pic of this for some reason so it looks a bit washed out :/


Would also like to enter into...

In a sweet pea dream - Spring
I love promarkers - Go Dotty
Paper Sundaes - Photo Inspiration



Sarah and I doing Promarkers in the Park lol!


13 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi vix beautiful card I do know what you mean though I have a few and always look at them and think hmmmm
Jacki xx

Dotpat said...

You have done a brill job on that my dear, I would not of had a clue

Tine said...

Hi. Your pic looks great to me. Fab card, beautifully coloured and certainly dotty! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Donna said...

wow what a gorgeous card! Your colouring is amazing. Hugs Donna x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Vixy thats a lovely image, that ladybug is fabulous. Love the papers with it to. with hugs Shirleyxxx

My name is Wynneth said...

WOW ! how fabulous is this ! Gorgeous colouring and I love your bug and the bright colours on your card. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, fantastic depth of colour,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
Ruth x

coops said...

stunning card vix.love your fab bug image and great colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Sarah_W said...

And what a fab afternoon that was too! Hopefully if we get some nice weather we can do it again... picnics ahoy! lol

Lin said...

Beautiful. I love your ladybird's colouring especially.

I looked at your pic and thought for a second that you must have been sitting under my bedroom window as I have a park opposite and it's layout is almost identical to the one you were in, even down to the red metal fencing!

Did the other folks in the park look at you all strange, sitting there colouring in like a couple of kids yourself? LOL

Lin xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

don't forget to ask me to come too!
love the card the stamp is fabulous and your colouring look so realistic, so jealous!

Ida / Little said...

GORGEOUS image and such fab colouring sweetie! :)

Hugs Ida

Juls said...

fabulous card!!! Loving the colours!! Hugs Juls