Friday 22 October 2010

Praying Angel

I luuuurve this stamp from Lost Coast Designs called Praying Angel. I think she's quite versatile in that she can be used for birthdays, christmas and general greetings and I look for that in stamps I buy.  I spied her at Port Sunny and had to have so this is her first outing and one of many I imagine!
I've stamped onto a background I made with cosmic shimmer mists in peacock green, purple violet & Angel Mist and bleached out her wings.  The sentiment is from a huge stamp by Stampendous called Dream Text which I've actually cut down into individual sentiments as its easier to stamp.  Background is papers from Crafty Individuals and  papers are the Hero Arts stroky stamp the Fabulous Flourish stamped with versamark and brushed with moonglow powders.

Would like to enter this into..

Gingersnap (Random Redheads) - Arches




9 comments:

Lori Saul said...

A beautiful stamp and I love what you have created - very expressive piece!

Jane said...

She's got that look in her eye...has she done something wrong! Beautiful card Vix xxx

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous stamp. Might be going on my wish list now..... fabby card!!

SmilynStef said...

What a fabulous color combination on the background ... love the pleading look on her face ... and the bleached wings really add marvelous contrast ... thanks for celebrating Goth-tober with us at Gingersnap Creations.

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice stamp! I love it. The image is so expressive.
dining table

Shelann said...

Love the whole combination, nice work.

PetraB said...

A wonderful combination of colours, love the bleached wings. It gives such a brilliant contrast. Thank you for joining the Gingersnap Creations challenge.

Kris Dickinson said...

Absolutely stunning!

Art Chick said...

I love your beautiful angel stamp creation. That stamp is amazing. When I saw your image on Gingersnap Creations, I just had to get a closer look. You did a wonderful job!